They have not tried fix the issue the general manager had call me and wanted to argue with me. The other manager that works under her has told me that he would make an appointment for me to come in and help me call the irs.

He had not yet to return my call.the general manager told me he is not going to help me with calling the irs which I paid extra for them to help me with the irs.the general manager wanted argue with me when I was explaining to her what was going on she has started to me he other manager is not going help me with the irs and I have to do it from my home. I explain to her i don't know how deal with the irs that's why i have hired h and r block to help me and they wont. The general manager actually made the situation worse by sticking up for her employees and no wanting to return my calls.

As u was speaking with the general manager ahe had hang up on me and was very disrespectful towards me. This is a very bad experience with h and r block and until this day nobody still had not return my call.

User's recommendation: I will not recommend anybody to h& r block from how I was treated. I believe something needs to done about how I was treated and lied to from that office.

Location: Orlando, Florida