Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The program has bugs and the staff is incompetent and rude. One of my credits was not calculating, so I contacted customer support.

After 45 minutes of going through help pages with her, she said if I needed more assistance I would have to upgrade to talk to a tax expert. I did this, and after only one question, the "tax expert" said it was a program error due to updates, and I just had to put my number in a box meant for something else, but that's the only way to apply that credit. I asked for a refund to my upgrade, and they said because I hadn't filed yet, I wasn't charged yet, so there was nothing to refund. If they downgrade, it will erase all of the information I entered in the free version.

So I asked if I just hit the file button and file it, will they then issue the refund? She said no, if I file it then I will have used that software and can issue no refund. So basically there is no such thing as a refund. The person I spoke to about the refund was rude and sassy from the very beginning.

It was all very unprofessional. I will never use this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ease of use of the product.

I didn't like: Preparer, Customer service, Bug in programming.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 04.

Comments