Fulton, Mississippi

BACK IN FEBURARY I RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS SAYING THAT I'LL BE GETTIN A REFUND CHECK IN 6 WEEKS NOT TO DO ANYTHING OR CALL .I WANTED UNTILL ABOUT 1 MONTH UNTILL I WENT TO THE IRS OFFICE IN TUPELO,MS AND TALKED TO A LADY ABOUT THE LETTER I HAD RECIVED SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS INDEED A REFUND CHECK COMING BUT I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE IT TODAY I'VE BEEN CHECKIN THE MAIL BOX WAITING FOR THAT LITTLE CHECK AND IS GETTIN MADDER BY THE DAY I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO BACK AND SEE WHAT IS UP WITH MY MONEY. I'M VERY VERY PISSED!!!!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

I hope you is still not waiting on your money :p

Bob, he could be pissed at H & R Block because they caused the problem in the first place. Sounds like you need to get a life. ***!!!!!

do u owe back taxes, back child support or student loans? that will hold up your $$$

Lets see....you have a refund coming from the IRS but they are holding it up so you are pissed at H&R Block? Get a life and accept your own responsibilities...

If you got the letter from the IRS why are you blaming the H&R Block?

You can go to any H&R Block office and have them call the IRS Practitioner Hotline to find out where your money is.