2 days ago,i found out H&R Block wiped my account completly out! i called 1-866-353-8944 on 5 occasions,spoke to 5 different non english speaking people that had no idea what i was talking about.i have since contacted the better business bureau.an attorney and fraud investigation department.i am not letting this go.later i logged onto my account to find these theiving criminals did in fact withdrawl my money,still no one there knows nothing.i pulled out my paperwork that luckily ive kept and it plainly says in black and white they do not take money from a account without authorization,i have filed other complaints in my area as well,they have done nothing to resolve my complaint as of yet,but i hope this will save someone the nightmare ive been going thru the past 2 days,please tell all you know be leary of anything that even resembles H&R Block. single parent of 2 with no money!!!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

H&R BLOCK TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE MY REFUND WHEN I RECEIVE IT.IT HAS NOW BEEN DELAYED TWICE DUE TO THEIR ERRORS.

I EXPLAINED I WAS A SINGLE PARENT OF THREE WITH NO $ THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDNT CARE AND IF I METIONED MY CHILDREN OR PERSONAL LIFE AGAIN HE WOULD HANG UP ON ME AND HE DID.

STILL WAITING.ITS BEEN A MONTH!!!

Correction:

hrblockanswers@hrblock.com

I missed the final "S"

*Courtney

H&R Block Online Response Team

Hi Angie, I'd like to help you look into this. If you would like me to work with you on understanding the situation, feel free to email me at hrblockanswer@hrblock.com I'd be happy to help.

*Courtney