Canton, North Carolina
Turnaround Time

Bought a home in October 2014.When I tried to claim my house in 2015 I was told I had to wait till the next year.

This year I was told I couldn't claim the house it was too late. So I asked for second look and the lady called me to tell me how I qualified. When I went to pick it up it had not been done again. The whole thing was a lie the ladies told me at HR Block in Canton, NC.

The manager told me they could not commit for me. I said if anyone is committing fraud it is HR Block.

I am an honest person and I hate to be lied to.And this is a business!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. mmathis is overall dissatisfied with Hr Block. The most disappointing about hr block tax preparation at Hr Block was customer service and same mistake were done regularly Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hr Block.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tax services category for more informed decision or compare Hr Block to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1271103

Didn't even read the rest.The title said it all.

Business as usual where I was at. And when I unknowingly tried to clean it up, being all full of 1st year morality and so forth, man, did they make me try and REGRET it!

I left, but not changed in terms of ethics.Hope this new year's better for you.