When I went today to file my tax at H&R Block for the first time with them to try out after seeing so many commercial about them, I went there and I told the lady that I want to know upfront how much you're going to charge me before doing my tax and she said that she has to have a look at my slips first.I am sitting there for 4 HOURS!!!!

and she was having a hard time to access my CRA account because H&R Block system keep giving errors because is not accepting my name because it has apostrophe!!! what I nuisance!!! after four hours sitting there she finished finally then she said I have to pay $219!! I asked her why and she said because I had tuition fees to claim and four T4s.

So what if i had 4 T4s or one is it adding them together cost extra money?

my tax claim was simple and I told her I want an estimate of how much ganna cost me and after four hours after finishing everything then she tells me I have to pay $219 which I feel cheated and ripped off but if it wasn't because I wasted so much time already and felt that I am forced to pay I wouldn't!!my first and last time to file with those cheaters!!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Liberty Tax - Tax Preparation Review from Sylvania, Ohio Liberty Tax "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..." Read more 20 20 Tax Resolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 20 20 Tax Resolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Hr Block - Terrible Customer Service Hr Block "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more