This experience has been terrible, from the software to the customer service.I paid for this service and was not given the software.

The very first woman I talked to was a saint compared to the rest of your staff spoke with. I had to call in after being charge without a product. She found my payment and sent me a link to allow me to proceed with the state return. I hung up with her and proceeded to go into the link.

The issue I ran into is that after it downloaded it was not showing any content. I called back and had the pleasure of speak to an employee who was annoyed to help and deal with my questions. She sent me a new link and waited as I downloaded it. When I asked for any guidance in the process she sighed or just did not speak and I had to check to make sure she was sill on the line.

I am in management at the largest call center in the united states, I oversee and deal with day to day issues like this one and the standards of customer support and guidance at this company is not up to par. After she told me that the reason it was not working on my computer was because “I put my federal in correct and it transferred over” she put me on a hold to find a supervisor to help me. I waited for minutes for someone to return only to be told that she did not know how to help me. After many minutes I asked for a refund so that I can finish my taxes elsewhere she rudely asked for my code and put her supervisor on the line --- Management – if you are reading this, please train your leadership how to take a sup call!

This man was zero help. The first mistake in customer service is to have someone in the position as a “leader” answer the phone with “how can I help you” – You should have insight of the issue at hand and a game plan to help resolve it before taking this call (Why else did it take 15 minutes to find someone to come on the line?) He did not provide reissuance on this call to make the process seem easy and he did not resolve my issue.

He hung up with me without addressing my concerns.I am extremely disappointed in this company, I will never recommend this to another person and will never buy/use this or anything with H&R block on it again.

Review about: Hr Block Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service at corporate office, Online poor service, Online lack of customer support, I will never do business with h and r block again, Being deceived.