1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Filed my taxes on January 21, 2018. EZ form.

I was never asked to supply tax preparer any forms showing i had health insurance thru out the year. 2 days later, I received said papers in the mail. I went back to the same office that day and gave them the documents. I waited almost a month.

I never heard back from them so i called them. They told me not only did they not send the IRS these papers so my taxes would be complete but that they had actually lost the papers and needed me to come back in with them so they could send them to the IRS and fully complete my tax preparation. Now instead of getting my taxe return back in 3 weeks, it will be more like 3 months. I needed that money to pay my medical insurance deductible so that i could have surgery for a very painful condition.

Now i had to cancel the surgery til i finally receive my refund. I contacted customer support and the Regional General Manager many times. They said there is NOTHING thet could do and their attitude was completely non-sympathetic. I have an attorney now.

Suing for pain and suffering due to having to wait on the surgery along with a list of other infractions on their part.

They Are horrible and could care less about anything except collecting their fees. NEVER go their!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07.

Comments