51 views
Verified Reviewer

I went to H&;;;;;;;;R Block for my tax preparation and the lady was kind at first but got extremely condescending, patronizing and insulting! I've had my taxes done by them for more than 12 years with no problems.

Then this woman comes along and thinks she's God's gift. Because of Covid we couldn't do face to face so I turned in my package very organized very neat and she gave me a great return. Then she told me she couldn't find the account number I wanted the return put into so she used my last year's member number (Not an account number). My bank returned it to the IRS and they cut me a check.

Its been a month and I haven't seen it yet. When I called her about it, she turned it on me and blamed me for it!

If I ever see her...!!!

I talked to Corporate about her and they didn't do anything about it! I'll Never Use Them Again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Hr Block Pros: Good returns.

Comments

#1997037

I agree. Had same experience.

Hr Block Reviews