They did our taxes, showed a $295.00 federal refund and owed $300.00 to the state.Asked why so little federal return and why we pay the state for the first time ever since nothing much has changed in 4 years.

"that's what it comes out to" was the answer. Took down returns from 2012 up showing a return average of $1400.00 federal and $350.00 return from state. Fifteen minutes later, we are getting a $3000.00 federal return and a $500.00 state refund. So which one is correct.

Damned right we are buying their "protection plan".Maybe that is how they make their money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hr Block. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hr Block to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hr Block and hr block tax preparation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Hr Block - Confidentiality with senior tax advisor broken Hr Block "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more 20 20 Tax Resolution - One of the Biggest Scam Companies in the USA today 20 20 Tax Resolution "They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more